Fighting the good fight
Caroline Ramsey Taylor
Whitfield, Bryson & Mason LLP
518 Monroe Street
Nashville, TN 37208
Caroline Taylor is in Whitfield, Bryson & Mason LLP’s Nashville office and focuses her practice on civil litigation and personal injury.
Caroline received her bachelor’s degree from Western Kentucky University, where she graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in Corporate and Organizational Communication and a minor in Marketing. She was president of her sorority, Alpha Delta Pi, involved in many other leadership roles on campus, and did an internship with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Caroline graduated magna cum laude from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, where she completed law school in just two and a half years. While in law school she was on the University of Louisville Law Review (Volume 50) and was also a member of Law Students for Justice (law school division of AAJ).
After clerking for Whitfield, Bryson & Mason LLP during the summer of 2012, she officially joined the firm in March 2013. During the summer of 2015 she was part of the WBM trial team that obtained a $681,500 verdict in Madisonville, Kentucky. She has also worked multiple other cases involving complex litigation to resolution.
She is a member of the American Association of Justice (AAJ) and is currently the Chair for the Railroad Section of AAJ. Caroline also serves on the Board of Governors for AAJ as the Revitalization Member for Tennessee. She is an active member and serves on the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association. She was recently included in The Best Lawyers in America 2020 Edition for Personal Injury Litigation, and was selected by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as a Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney in Tennessee Under Age 40, Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 for the state of TN in 2018, and as a “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers. Additionally, she was appointed to the Tennessee Bench & Bar Committee.
- State of Tennessee
- State of Florida
- State of Kentucky
- Southern District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court of the Western District of Tennessee
- The Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation, 2020
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, Tennessee, 2019
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40, Tennessee, 2018
- Top Personal Injury Attorney In Tennessee Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017 & 2018
- Client’s Choice for Car Accidents, Avvo, 2017
- Western Kentucky University: B.A. Summa Cum Laude
- University of Louisville: J.D.
- American Association of Justice Railroad Section, Chair
- American Association of Justice, Board of Governors, Revitalization Member, Tennessee
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Tennessee Bench & Bar Committee
Let’s start talking about your case right now with a free consultation!
Whether you’re certain that you have a case or just want to talk to an experienced lawyer, we’re here to help. No matter how complex the case or how daunting the opposition, we fight for our clients every step of the way.
Get in touch
Toll free: 855-668-2680
"[We] applaud the efforts of… Whitfield Bryson & Mason, LLP, who defend the rights of consumers and fight to hold major companies accountable for the products they produce.”