Fighting the good fight
Natasha C. Camenisch
Whitfield, Bryson & Mason LLP
19 N. Main Street
Madisonville, KY 42431
Natasha Camenisch focuses on civil litigation and personal injury where she dedicates her time to representing clients who have been wronged by another person or company.
Natasha completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Kentucky, where she graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in political science. She was a Kentucky Governor’s Scholar and a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority.
Natasha obtained her law degree from the University of Kentucky College of Law, where she received the “best brief” award for her work on Moot Court and served as a staff member of the Journal of Equine, Agriculture and Natural Resources Law. Natasha was elected as a Student Bar Association representative, Moot Court Board social chair, and Phi Alpha Delta vice justice. Prior to joining WBM, she served as a staff attorney to the Honorable James C. Brantley of the Hopkins Circuit Court.
Natasha was named by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2016 and 2017. Natasha is a member of the Kentucky Family Court Rules Committee, Kentucky Justice Association, American Association for Justice, and the Kentucky Bar Association. She currently serves as treasurer of the Hopkins County Bar and is a board member of the Madisonville Rotary Club and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Madisonville-Hopkins County.
- State of Tennessee
- State of Kentucky
- S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Super Lawyers, 2016-2017
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Kentucky Family Court Rules Committee
- American Association for Justice
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Hopkins County Bar, Vice President
- American Bar Association
- Madisonville Rotary Club, Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Madisonville-Hopkins County
- University of Kentucky: B.A. in Political Science, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Kentucky: J.D.
- Assisted with the case against former Kentucky State Representative Ben Waide for improper campaign contributions among other allegations
- Assisted with the post conviction relief for a client whose guilty plea was withdrawn and her conviction overturned by the Kentucky Supreme Court
Let’s start talking about your case right now with a free consultation!
Whether you’re certain that you have a case or just want to talk to an experienced lawyer, we’re here to help. No matter how complex the case or how daunting the opposition, we fight for our clients every step of the way.
Get in touch
Toll free: 855-926-2889
“…decades of experience in litigation construction product defect cases on an individual, multi-family, and class basis.”