Scott C. Harris
Whitfield Bryson & Mason LLP
900 W. Morgan Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
Scott Harris has been with Whitfield Bryson & Mason since its inception.
Scott’s practice is focused on fighting for individuals and homeowners in complex litigation, including construction defect, mass tort, product liability, and wrongful death litigation. Scott has played a key role in securing substantial verdicts and settlements in a variety of cases, including a multi-million dollar verdict in favor of homeowners for a developer’s unfair and deceptive advertising and shoddy road construction, a legal malpractice case, and several defective condominium construction cases.
Scott earned his law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2006 and his Bachelor of Arts from Hampden-Sydney College, in 2001. While at Hampden-Sydney College, Scott was Chairman of the Honor Committee and a member of the national leadership honor society, Omicron Delta Kappa.
- Member of the trial team that secured a verdict and judgment in excess of $3.5 million for a developer’s deceptive advertising and shoddy construction of subdivision roads in the mountains of Western North Carolina
- Named to the Super Lawyers' Rising Stars list as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in North Carolina for 2010, 2012 and 2013
- Does a 20-Year Express Warranty Expire in Six Years in North Carolina? (Co-Author with Matthew D. Quinn)
- State of the Union on Condominium Construction Issues and How to Protect Your Legal Interests and Present a Potential Claim (co-author with Daniel K. Bryson)
- The Latest on Mold and What You Must Know (Co-Author with Daniel K. Bryson)
You can reach Scott at 919-600-5003 or by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org