Matthew E. Lee
Whitfield Bryson & Mason LLP
900 W. Morgan Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
This is eye-opening. File this under problems I'd never thought about! Generic Drugs: Are They Truly Equal? t.co/TVkL1zoOvU
Matt’s practice is focused on fighting for individuals and homeowners in complex litigation, including construction defect, mass tort, product liability, and wrongful death cases. Matt has played a key role in securing substantial verdicts and settlements in a variety of matters, including obtaining multi-million dollar verdicts for homeowners associations in construction defect cases and substantial settlements in wrongful death actions.
Matt earned his law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2006 and his Bachelor of Arts from The Catholic University of America, cum laude, in 2001. While at Wake Forest, Matt was the Zeliff Trial Competition Champion, a member of the AAJ Trial Team that advanced to the regional finals in 2006, the AAJ Student Chapter President, and was selected as a member of the Order of Barristers. Matt is a graduate of Leadership Raleigh 25 with the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce and serves on the North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ) Legal Affairs Committee and Communications Committee.
- February 2013: Won a $1.39 million verdict after a three week jury trial in Madisonville, Kentucky on behalf of a church and a business against two coal companies for causing subsidence to their properties
- June 2012: Won a verdict and judgment of over $3 million after a three week jury trial in Wilmington, North Carolina involving a contractor's defective construction of marine bulkhead
- February 2011: Won a verdict and judgment in excess of $3.5 million after a two week jury trial involving developer’s deceptive advertising and shoddy construction of subdivision roads in the mountains of Western North Carolina
- Pro bono service with Legal Aid of North Carolina and the NC Bar Association’s Call 4ALL project helping ensure access to justice for low-income families
- Named to the Super Lawyers' Rising Stars list as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in North Carolina for 2012 and 2013
You can reach Matt at 919-600-5005 or by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org