Jennifer S. Goldstein
5101 Wisconsin Ave NW
Jennifer Goldstein is a Law Clerk in Whitfield Bryson & Mason’s Washington, D.C. Office. Jennifer supports our national employment, consumer protection, and privacy class action lawsuits.
Prior to joining the firm as a Law Clerk, Jennifer worked at the Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, where she supported the District and District agencies in litigation against employment, personal and intention tort, Section 1983, and constitutional law claims.
In law school, Jennifer worked as a Summer Associate and Law Clerk at Whitfield Bryson & Mason, Legal Extern to the Honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, and Law Clerk for the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center. Additionally, Jennifer edited and published an article in the Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law and won the 2014 UCLA School of Law Williams Institute Moot Court Competition on behalf of the Georgetown University Law Center Barrister’s Counsel.
Jennifer has also worked with attorneys on several pro bono matters, including: briefing and arguing a federal inmate’s appeal before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia; drafting name and gender change requests for transgender individuals in need; and submitting U-Visa applications and civil protection orders for indigent survivors of violence.
- Freedom of Expressive Association and Discrimination on the Basis of Sexual Orientation, 16 Geo. J. Gender & L. 163 (2015).
- DC Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Public Justice
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2015.
- The George Washington University, M.P.S., Legislative Affairs, 2012.
- The George Washington University, B.A., Women’s Studies, 2010.
- Admitted in California.
- Not admitted in the District of Columbia.